To master the art of building web applications, here are the project ideas you should start working on
As a developer, I have seen developer friends struggling with finding project ideas that will help you impress employers and ultimately land high-paying opportunities.
It's really hard work to identify what kind of projects companies appreciate while interviewing.
To solve all these hassles, I am here to share something that will reduce all your struggle of searching for project ideas and help you create an impressive developer work portfolio.
Let's dive in 👇
- A website that will show books to read, based on user interest
- Come up with a random quote generator
- Create a calculator that supports basic arithmetic calculations on integers.
- Create a website that counts down the months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds to an event?
- Develop a website that will convert dollars to cents based on user input
- Develop a website that will Generate a Random Gradient Hex Color Combination
- Create a weather app that shows the current weather using the weather API
- Build a website to help people save their daily sticky notes
- Develop a website that creates blog thumbnails based on user input.
- Create a Twitter clone that lets user accounts post public messages
- Create a Winamp clone that uses the Shazam API to play music
- Create a StackOverflow clone, allowing questions and answers with code snippets
- Create a Product Hunt clone that lets people post a new project with ratings
- Develop a website that helps people search for ideas based on their interests
- Create a matching card website, in which if two cards match they will disappear
- Create a website that shows an image slider
- Develop a website that changes its background color whenever the user click on the button
- A website through which users will be able to play rock paper scissors game
- Create a ‘Guess the number game’ project
- Build a project that helps user convert weight based on their input
🤖Access the collection of 100+ Ideas for Free
Which ideas do you find interesting? 👀
Thank you for reading, see you in the next blog.
If you are a freelance developer, you can use the #1 portfolio tool for developers to land high-quality clients and 10x more money. Showcase your work beautifully and professionally on Fueler. Create your profile on Fueler today.