14 things I live by.
a year ago | 1 min read
- When we break, we do it in the same pieces that the time before and the time before that, maybe more but surely not less.
- We’re unable to love anyone more than we love ourselves.
- At the end of the day, we’re alone with our minds. We better not be afraid of them… I’m terrified of mine.
- Losing yourself to love is stupid, you’re going to get hurt no matter what. And still, I look for love.
- I want deep conversations, open your soul to me. It’ll be fine. You’ll be fine.
- Stand up for yourself, even if you don’t see the purpose.
- I’ve been in dark places, places where you wouldn’t want to be. I haven’t returned yet.
- Happiness is the peace of the mind.
- I won’t judge, unless you give me a reason to. And I will be looking for a good one.
- I lost track of how little I care about existence. Once you take death into account, you start living.
- Every time I wish for happiness, because what’s more valuable than that?
- Don’t be waiting, let them feel absence. Because absence feeds affection.
- Be vulnerable, but only with the right people. You’ll know who, trust yourself.
- No one is going to save you.The question is, do you want to save yourself?
Aerospace engineer curious about psychology, neuroscience, human behavior and why we think how we think.