15 Worth-Stealing Gratitude Ideas For Instant Happiness
Grab these ideas and become the happiest person alive.s
Have you ever wondered about the purpose of your eyelashes? Not many people know, but they act like a windshield wiper for a car. The wiper cleans the windshield from dust and rain and protects it from external dangers. Similarly, your eyelashes prevent the dust from entering your eyes.
I came to know about this recently when a friend lost the eyelashes of one eye due to a problem. Now, with no eyelashes, he had to clean his eyes manually with a tissue or a cotton cloth. But after some time, the rubbing created an infection in his eye, and the doctor suggested two possible solutions. Either live with this infection or forget about your one eye; it cannot be fixed.
Now, can you imagine living without your eyelashes for the rest of your life?
In life, there are things that we take for granted, and when they’re lost, we complain about them. I am here to tell you that stop taking things for granted. Be grateful for each passing moment in your life.
Here are a few things that you can be grateful for and become happy about within minutes.
- If you’re reading this blog, be grateful for your eyes. Close your eyes and say, “Thank GOD for my eyes.”.
- If you woke up without a bruise or pain, or headache, show gratitude.
- Be grateful for your parents, siblings, friends, and everyone who supports you.
- If you’ve survived the pandemic, be grateful for it.
- Your every body part is a gift that needs gratitude. Every morning, say a prayer and thank GOD for a healthy body.
- If you’re receiving a salary every month or working as a freelancer and getting paid on time, be grateful for it.
- The food on your table, the roof on your head, and family living with you is something that demands a gratitude prayer.
- Show gratitude for your talent, for your profession, and your natural gift.
- Regardless of how much money you have in your bank account, whenever you buy something from it, say a gratitude prayer.
- Your breath is a gift, and it’s free. Don’t you think it’s something worth being grateful?
- Even being ill is something to be grateful for GOD listens to more prayers when you fall ill.
- If you can easily cook, wash, or eat something yourself, you’re blessed. Not many people are blessed with both hands.
- If you’re someone who gives charity, be grateful for not being the one who is begging for charity.
- Rejection and failure make you stronger. Don’t feel bad; improve yourself, be grateful, and try again.
- Be grateful for every small success/achievement in life.
How to show gratitude?
- Keep a gratitude journal with you at all times and write whenever you feel something is worth giving thanks to.
- Say thanks to GOD — a prayer.
- Thank people for their services/help towards you.
- Create a gratitude group with friends and share things that you people are grateful for.
- Giving charity is showing gratitude.
- Giving away your time, work, skill is a form of showing gratitude.
Being grateful in a world where you’re trained to be unhappy is a challenging task. But with daily practice, you’ll be able to make gratitude part of your life.
Lastly, gratitude offers something wonderful. It gives peace to your mind and brings serenity to your soul. Try to be grateful for a week, and I am sure you won’t be able to leave it your whole life.
A Caffeine dependent writer who loves writing on self-help, life, happiness & motivation.