An exciting opportunity awaits!!😀
Hey, folks!! 🙋🏻♀️ In this blog, I'm going to talk about some of the best campus experts programs in which you can get involved and can be parts of communities like GitHub, AWS, Google, Microsoft and so many more.
Here are some of the best Campus Experts programs 👇:
1. Github Campus Expert -
The GitHub Campus Expert program is an amazing opportunity to help your Institution. GitHub Campus Expert is a campus expert in which you make the developer community at your institution and build the tech community at your school/College with training and support from GitHub. I will highly recommend this you will learn the skills to build and grow diverse technology communities on campus with training, mentorship, and support from GitHub.
Applications to the program open twice a year, in February and August.
Perks and benefits: GitHub Student Developer Pack The GitHub Student Developer Pack gives you access to more than 100 premium developer tools for free and much more.
Apply Link: https://education.github.com/students
Note: Please do apply with your college mail ID
2. Microsoft Learn Student Ambassadors -
MSP is a program that brings together students from around the world, providing them a medium to interact, share their similar interests in the field of Technology, and lots of learning.
There are various levels in the MSP program like Alpha and Beta MLSA's as you get selected in this program you will have to arrange/host various events at your college, write blogs, and telling about various Microsoft technologies.
Here is how you can apply:
- Visit their official website, click on 'Apply Now' and Sign up.
- The application form consists of basic information, a writing sample, technology skills, a resume, and a short video introduction.
- Make a video explaining your passion for technology and why you want to join the program. ...
- Fill out the form and submit
Perks and benefits: Access to Microsoft 365, plus TechSmith Snagit and Camtasia screen capture and recording software, Visual Studio Enterprise subscription and $150 monthly Azure credits, Exam certification vouchers, LinkedIn Learning, swags kit goodies much more.
3. Auth0 Ambassador Program -
If you are a content creator or enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge with other developers, then you should apply to be an Auth0 Ambassador!
Must-haves for this program is must:
- Contribute to the program quarterly
- Be active participants and/or a leader in a developer community
- Demonstrate interest in creating or sharing technical content be it via blog posts, public speaking, or developer events.
Perks and benefits: Access to sponsorship & travel perks, recognition on Auth0’s social media accounts, training with experts on authentication, security, and identity topics and so more.
Apply Link: https://auth0.com/ambassador-program
4. Google Developer Student Clubs-
Google Developer Student Clubs (GDSC) are community groups for college and university students interested in Google developer technologies. Students from all undergraduate or graduate programs with an interest in growing as a developer are welcome.
Their main motive is to connect-learn-grow
An opportunity to grow your personal and professional network. Building real-life solutions to local problems in your community.
Perks and benefits: Access to Google Developer resources and opportunities for free. Lead a community under direct mentorship from Google, awesome swags, and goodies.
If you are new to GitLab and looking to get started contributing to our community, they are having many new ways to contribute. You can improve documentation, contribute code, organize a GitLab meetup, give a tech talk, or write a blog post. This is a great opportunity for open source contributes too as you can contribute to GitLab projects.
GitLab Heroes has three levels progressing from Contributor to Hero to Superhero -
- Be a Contributor
- Be a Hero
- And, Be a Super Hero 😎
Perks and benefits: Invitations to special events including GitLab Commit, support for travel to speak about GitLab at events, GitLab Ultimate licenses, special Heroes swag so people know how awesome you are
Apply Link: https://about.gitlab.com/community/heroes/
Here is the list of many some more programs that you can find interestinghttps://devempire.netlify.app/ambassador
So, why should you apply for Campus Experts Programs?
- You will gain skills like team management, event organization, public speaking, social media, content writing and promotion, and various technical skill.
- It will boost your confidence plus an added perk in your resume😉
- Share your knowledge and teach valuable skills, creating new opportunities for other students.
- Building a strong technical community and connections.
Why wait and become a campus expert at your college now!
'' Make the most of every opportunity.🌼 ''
Hope it was helpful!!