An Overview of Cardano Blockchain
A CATEGORICAL LIST OF PROJECTS BUILDING ON CARDANO
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Brief Overview of Cardano.
- Cardano DEFI.
- Cardano Wallets and Onboarding.
- Cardano NFTs.
- Cardano Metaverse and Gaming.
- Useful Cardano tools.
A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF CARDANO
To know more about Cardano, kindly read my previous article on it.
In that publication, I overview Cardano’s Development, Blockchain architecture, and stake pool operators(SPOs) e.t.c.
CARDANO WALLETS AND ONBOARDING
Cardano boasts of a host of wallet projects building on the blockchain. These wallets include Nami, Yoroi, Gero, CCVault, AdaLite, Cardwallet e.t.c. The most popular wallet supported by the most dexes and projects is Nami Wallet
Nami’s Chrome Download page
Created by the berry pool, the Nami wallet is the most supported Cardano wallet with over 200k users.
Like other Cardano wallets, It supports unique features like Staking, Collaterals e.t.c.
To use Nami wallet;
- Download the browser extension here.
- Open the extension and create a wallet on the webpage opened.
- Do not forget to back up your seed phrase immediately as you cannot view it in-app.
- Do not use your nami wallet seed phrase on other wallets to have the best experience.
CARDANO DEFI PROTOCOLS
I started following Cardano in mid-2021 and although Smart Contracts went live September 12, a lot of projects already had plans to build on Cardano.
This made Defi rich, boasting of various DEXes and Defi protocols.
Some of these include;
- DEX — Muesliswap, Sundaeswap, Minswap, Maladex e.t.c.
- Lending — Meld, Paribus, Liqwid e.t.c.
- Defi — Occamfi, Ergo, anetaBTC, Ray Network, VyFinance e.t.c.
- Launchpads — Cardstarter, Muesliswap, Occamfi, Cardence, Kick.io e.t.c.
- Stakepools — Berry, Spark, BIO e.t.c.
Currently, over 3,111,220 tokens are live on Cardano, and CNFTs(Cardano NFTs )consist of a large percentage of that number.
- Marketplaces — Jpg.store, Cnft.io, Muesliswap, Adanft, e.t.c.
- Popular NFT projects — Spacebudz, Zombie Hunters, Sohokids e.t.c.
CARDANO METAVERSE & GAMING
Heard about PAVIA? Well, there’s Cornucopias and that’s not all.
- Metaverse — Pavia, Cardano city, Space time meta, Cardano Village.
- Gaming — Dracards, Cornucopias, Blockchain games, Cardano4speed.
USEFUL CARDANO TOOLS
Cardano Blockchain Insights
- Cardano Cubes — Contains Cardano ecosystem projects grouped categorically.
- Pool.pm — Cardano token details, Staking data e.t.c.
- Adapools —Monitors stake pool operations.
- NFT MAKER — Helps brand create and distribute NFTs.
- Tweet2NFT — Turns Tweets into NFTs.
- Cardano Blockchain Insights — General Cardano Blockchain Data.
Disclaimer: This is educational content for Fundamental Analysis purposes and NOTHING in this publication should be considered Financial Advise.
Crypto Content Writer
Writing on the forces of decentralization as they battle to the land of mainstream adoption.