Data Science Courses to explore at FREE
Data-Science and Data-Scientist job profile is considered as the Sexiest job for the 21st Century. Want to be one of them, take up these couses at free of cost to be a Data-Scientist.
Wondering What is Data-Science
Data science is an interdisciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from structured and unstructured data, and apply knowledge and actionable insights from data across a broad range of application domains.
Let me tell you this important information that the
— Data-Science and Data-Scientist job profile is considered as the Sexiest job for the 21st Century
which has been reviewed by the great researchers of the Harvard University.
So now you all may be want to among those of this sexiest and amazing thing out there in the upcoming years.
The level of income for these roles are also are also pretty much high in the tech market. Let’s go into some stats and show you that the average salary for a fresher data-scientist is 10,00,000 lakh per annum in India and outside India it levels up for $70,000 that’s also for new entry-level job in this awesome field.
So, What these actually do
They does the amazing stuff and the fun activities by the every bit of data and information that is available to them in every possible way. Data Scientist helps organizations to come-up with their issues and problem by combining the Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Algorithms, and apply some of the models.
Data scientist work with the business stakeholders to determine their reach and how to able to attain and acquire such goals. They builds predictive models, apply suitable algorithms and gets a lot of data to provide it as inputs and then analyze those outputs and share these with the insights peers.
Some of the roles under Data-Science field includes -
— Data-Scientist — Data-Analyst
— Dat-Engineer — Data-Architect
What to learn to become a successful Data-Scientist
You have to learn and follow a series of Skills to master this profile
- Statistical analysis: Identify patterns in data. This includes having a keen sense of pattern detection and anomaly detection.
- Machine learning: Implement algorithms and statistical models to enable a computer to automatically learn from data.
- Computer science: Apply the principles of artificial intelligence, database systems, human/computer interaction, numerical analysis, and software engineering.
- Programming: Write computer programs and analyze large datasets to uncover answers to complex problems. Data scientists need to be comfortable writing code working in a variety of languages such as Java, R, Python, and SQL.
- Data storytelling: Communicate the insights using data, often for a non-technical audience.
- There are some built-in skills that have to be master by an individual by itself, these include,
— Logical thinking
— Critical thinking
— Analytical thinking
— Interpersonal thinking
Now let come to the course section to bring the best tutorials for free
Check all the list of courses that are free to take by visiting this link
Hope you liked the article, Provide a clap to keep me motivated.
Thanks for reading.
Engineer 👨💻 By Profession | Blogger✍ By Passion