Guide to how you can adjust sensitivity of ‘hey Google’
Simple guide to how you can change the sensitivity of your Google assistant- 1.First, open the Google Home app. 2.Go to the devices you have connected and select the speaker on which you want to adjust the microphone.
If you find your Google Assistant trying a bit hard to hear your command or if it is reacting too often then you might need to adjust it’s sensitivity. And if you don’t have any idea about how to do it or how does it work then here is a simple step by step guide to how you can adjust the sensitivity of your Google Assistant’s sensitivity. There is no such direct way to change the ‘hey Google’ sensitivity on your smart speaker. You have to head over to your Google Home app’s device settings. So
- First, open the Google Home app.
- Go to the devices you have connected and select the speaker on which you want to adjust the microphone.
- Click the setting cog placed in the top right corner.
- Click Audio.
- Scroll and head over to ‘hey Google sensitivity’.
- Select the sensitivity setting includes: least, default, most.
And you are all done. Remember one thing that if you are having any third party speaker with Google assistant build in then these above mentioned steps won’t be beneficial for you to change the sensitivity of the microphone.
Don’t forget to give us your upvote !
Brand Voice Consultant | VUI Designer | Conversational AI | Voice marketing strategy designer