Let me introduce myself. I am Miklós(Miki) Szeles from Hungary.
Ayush Anand contacted me a few days ago, after reading one of my articles on dev.to. He asked me whether I would be interested in becoming a Creator on TealFeed.com. I did not hesitate too much so I took the opportunity to start writing here on TeelFead.
I am here for 3 reasons:
- Learn from you
- Share my knowledge
- Entertain you
Learn from you
I am only using teelfeed.com for a few days, but I already found many exciting writings here. I couldn't decide which posts to mention, so I collected all the articles which were relevant form me in any way. It will also help a little bit to get to know my interests.
Software Development / Technology
- Roadmap to becoming a Front-end Web Developer in 2022 - Abdulrazaq Salihu
- I couldn't be a Competitive Coder, but it still worked out! - Divyajyoti Ukirde
- 23 Ways Machine Learning Can Be Used - Yaniv Noema
- 13 Questions You Need to Ask Before Buying a Deep Learning Course - Yaniv Noema
- Google Interview Experience 💼 - Software Engineer 👨💻 (Accepted)
- 3 Months Study Plan to become Blockchain Developers for complete beginners. - Pranshu Kumar Agrawal
- The Future of Vision: Machines vs. Humans - Yaniv Noema
Team management / Leadership
- How To Be A Leader In 2022? - Helitha Rupasinghe
- How to Use 6 Hats Techniques to Be More Creative - Gokhan Yalcuk
Self-care / Personal Growth / Psychology
- 5 Steps for a Deeper Sleep - Gokhan Yalcuk
- How Fixing Sleep Routine Boosts Your Productivity? - Zafar Siddiqui
- Talk to Yourself: It is normal - Arpita Bhattacharjee
- Do the hard thing first - Sathish Bala
- TIME is Not Actual - henya drescher
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself When You Don’t Know Where Your Life Should Go Next. - Teronie Donaldson
- Are you a confident, self-respecting person? Here are some top traits to do a self-check. - Cassandra Leong
- 7 Signs That Warn Me of an Incoming Depressive Episode - Leon Macfayden
- Master This & You Will be a Productivity God - David Andrew Wiebe
- The Surprising Emotional Benefits of Music 🎵 - henya drescher
- 5 Books to Help you Achieve Financial Freedom - Leon Macfayden
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome - Sarah McMahon
- You Have 324 Days Left to Be Better than You Were Yesterday - Jessey Anthony
Writing / Publishing / Marketing
- Guideline To Write Best Articles or Publish Your E-Book - Gokhan Yalcuk
- Header tags and how they boost SEO - Divyajyoti Ukirde
- Big Ideas Plus Great Content Will Help Your Brand Explode - James L Katzaman
- Build Your Personal Brand with a Profile Page using GitHub Pages and Hugo - Stephen Walsh
- Tips for writing high-quality and excellent articles - Alemoh Rapheal Baja
- Guide for Starting a YouTube Channel - Kalyan Vissamsetty
It is important to let the world know about awesome content, so I am planning to summarize the list of TeelFeed articles that were valuable for me in any way weekly.
Share my knowledge
This is what I can offer:
- I have 15+ years of experience in Software Development from which one year is specialized in Test Automation.
- I have a couple of years of experience in writing what I got by journaling in my personal blog and writing to my photographer Facebook page.
- I also have some experience in personal branding and online community building.
I will write articles mostly about these topics. Follow me in case you are interested in any.
I have my own sense of humour which is not for everyone. I cannot change that, and I am not willing to do that anyway. In addition to technical articles, I will write regularly personal stories about the human side of being a software developer. Some of them will be light, but others might inspire you to reconsider some parts of your story.
Hello TealFeed Community — It is awesome to be here. 😊