Golang — Time utility functions you will always need
‘Romantic relationship is a myth’ – Did you find this quote resembling your current relationship status? If yes, you may be living with frustration in a relationship.
2 years ago | 1 min read
How to use timestamp and other utility functions?In this blog, we will discuss some of the utilities like adding days or finding differences between timestamps, etc. Which we many times come around but are not available at the library level. May this article will save some of your minutes!
- Add days to or subtract days from a given time
- Get day start time
- Get Day end time
- Check whether the given two days are the same or not
- Find a number of days between given timestamps
- Find a number of weekdays(Mon, Tue,…) between two dates
- Check if a given year is a leap year
For implementation details, visit canopas blog.
Canopas is helping entrepreneurs, small business owners, startups to actualize their dreams and achieve business goals. Bringing technology to life!