IBM Cloud Technical Advocate v3 C1000-125 Dumps
Try IBM Cloud Technical Advocate v3 C1000-125 Dumps for your success.
Are you ready to take your C1000-125 IBM Cloud Technical Advocate v3 exam? Passcert provides authentic IBM Cloud Technical Advocate v3 C1000-125 Dumps that will allow you to prepare for the exam in a better way. Our IBM Cloud Technical Advocate v3 C1000-125 Dumps are ideal to get familiar with the real test pattern and eliminate your worries of attempting the final IBM C1000-125 certification test. You must use these IBM C1000-125 questions and answers in PDF to get ready for the IBM Cloud Technical Advocate v3 exam on the first attempt. Make sure that you are going through all of our IBM Cloud Technical Advocate v3 C1000-125 Dumps multiple times so you can easily clear IBM C1000-125 exam on the first attempt.
Exam C1000-125: IBM Cloud Technical Advocate v3
The Technical Advocate is a technical role with less than one-year foundational Cloud knowledge and experience coming from at least one information technology related discipline. They discern requirements and goals specified by a client to facilitate an appropriate solution with IBM Cloud. Areas of focus include Cloud components, architecture, and methodologies. Their mission is to help customers realize benefits related to leading Industry, Open, and IBM Cloud offerings.
Exam Code: C1000-125Exam Name: IBM Cloud Technical Advocate v3Number of questions: 64Number of questions to pass: 42Time allowed: 90 minutesLanguages: EnglishPrice: $200 USDCertification: IBM Certified Technical Advocate - Cloud v3
Section 1: Introduction to Cloud 10%Section 2: IBM Cloud Essentials 13%Section 3: Compute Options 13%Section 4: Storage 10%Section 5: Networking 11%Section 6: Services 14%Section 7: Security 13%Section 8: Building Cloud Native and Multicloud Solutions 16%
Share IBM Cloud Technical Advocate v3 C1000-125 Sample Questions
1. Which two types of endpoints are utilized by IBM Cloud Satellite? (Choose two.)A.CloudB.SatelliteC.RegionD.ServerE.LocationAnswer: B, E
2. What are the two types of network access controls that comprise the layers of Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) security? (Choose two.)A.User Control ListB.Access Control RoutesC.Security GroupsD.Access Control ListE.IAM GroupsAnswer: C, D
3. What is a multi-zone region?A.A region that achieves zero failures across its data centersB.A region that is comprised of three or more zones that are independent of each otherC.A region that is comprised of a single active zone and multiple standby zonesD.A region that hosts network, computing, and storage resources for its deployed services and applicationsAnswer: B
4. What would a developer use to deploy serverless code closer to users across global points of presence?A.IBM Edge Application ManagerB.IBM Cloud Internet Services Edge FunctionsC.IBM Kubernetes ServiceD.IBM Code EngineAnswer: B
5. A retailer wants to move their VMware 6 environment to IBM Cloud. Their IT engineers have used NFS for their datastores and want to continue that practice on IBM Cloud. Which storage service should be presented?A.Block Storage - ClassicB.Object StorageC.PortworkxD.File Storage - ClassicAnswer: D
6. Which metric can be utilized by a horizontal pod autoscaler (HPA) in IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service (IKS)?A.CPU utilizationB.Network latencyC.Cluster efficiencyD.Worker node countAnswer: A
7. Which encryption feature is used by IBM Cloud File Storage - Classic?A.End-to-end encryptionB.Payment Card Industry (PCI)C.Encryption at RestD.Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)Answer: C
8. An architect must design a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) to only allow private connectivity to the corporate data center. Which IBM Cloud service accomplishes this requirement?A.A Cloud Internet Services global load balancerB.A Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) transit gatewayC.A Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) DNS serviceD.Direct Link 2.0Answer: B