What makes MEAN stack popular among startups
These days MEAN stack has become one of the most popular choices of developers and startups around the world because of its ultimate flexibility and power to deliver exceptional results in various industry verticals.
If you are planning to start your next web development project, you might be confused about the right technology stack to choose. Given that there are several options available today, each with its own merits and demerits, it can be hard to decide which one would work best for your needs. This article discusses some of the key differences between MEAN and MERN stacks, helping you make an informed decision about which one to use in your projects.
1) What is Mean Stack?
2) Is Mean Stack Popular Among Startups?
A new buzzword has emerged in recent years – MEAN. It’s a collection of technologies that helps a startup to build a powerful application fast and efficiently. We know there are so many other frameworks available but why exactly is Mean Stack so popular? Let’s discuss it here – what makes Mean Stack so attractive for startups? In simple words, it provides all that you need to build an app from scratch with just one technology without worrying about anything else.
3) Advantages of Using Mean Stack
1) Full Stack Support: MEAN stands for MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js which are four independent full-stack technologies that can be integrated with each other to create powerful real-time applications. They have a combined performance that can also be accelerated by caching so there is no need to rewrite from scratch when scaling up from a start-up to a high traffic site.
2) Cloud Development: With mean stack cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure, Heroku, Digital Ocean, etc. helps you rapidly deploy your web app within minutes saving thousands of dollars on hardware/software deployment cost and time spent setting up servers yourself.
3) Mobile Apps for Startups: With Mean Stack, you will get all necessary components required to build performant mobile apps including native UI rendering using Apache Cordova or PhoneGap plugins, offline sync capabilities through ServiceWorker API(PWA), etc.
4) How To Choose Mean Stack For My Next Project?
With frameworks like Angular, Express, and Node.js taking off as a trend in web development, it’s no surprise that a large number of newbie developers are looking for mean stack development services. But what exactly is MEAN Stack? And how should you choose between MERN and Mean? Let’s look at a detailed comparison of these technology stacks. Why Should You Choose Mean Stack Development Services For Your Next Project?: While choosing a technology stack for your next project can be tough, there are many benefits to using a mean stack. They offer a wide variety of different technologies from both front-end and back-end development to database management tools all at once.