Moonly weekly progress update #28
All data that you need is shown on this page like the mint price, supply, mint date, and social stats.
Another week went by at the speed of light, and a lot of technical things were completed.
These are obstacles that we have to overcome to achieve the features and be closer to our goal!
Each one of these features is starting to get its final shape and we are very excited to share them with you guys very soon!
*“It doesn’t matter how fast you go as long as you do not stop!”*
**Weekly devs progress:**
- Resolved download NFT image PR issue
- Progress on Holder verification page UI on moonly-bot
- Finished coding skeleton loader for live events (not deployed)
- Homepage loader improved (not deployed)
- Expanded monitor table to 200 rows (not deployed)
- Deployed and reviewed token metadata scraper on the test server
- Deployed frontend/backend implementation for portfolio tracker
- Introduced buyer, and seller fields in the Transaction table
- Finished layout for latest blog section (not deployed)
- Designed loader for latest blog section and implemented it (not deployed)
- Modified getUserProfile API
- Modified Portfolio API
- Add new API for mint address from big-DB
- Integrated these APIs on the front-end
- Produced a working copy of the server-side signing
- Fix the user login issue
- Modified design for the transaction table
- Added pagination for the transaction table
- Implemented detection of PlaceOffer/CancelOffer events
- Multiple minor fixes to the token tracker
- Changed the scrollbar on all existing components for Firefox
**Staking as a Service:**
- Writing API for transaction data on the backend
- Updated Smart Contract to check server signature
- Added trait item function
- Re-factored the program initialization
- Implementing UI for staking administrator
**Upcoming NFT drops pages**
Here you can find everything you need about upcoming NFT drops for different blockchains.
Solana, Ethereum, Polygon, Near, and Aptos upcoming NFT projects to mint.
All data that you need is shown on this page like the mint price, supply, mint date, and social stats. But if you want to see more about some projects and dive deeper into them you can click on each project and check many different stats about it that can help you to make a better decision!
**Also, we recommend you check out some upcoming NFT projects to mint:**
**Minted projects worth mentioning:**
On the mission to build the most powerful web automation & data extraction tool, so anyone can create web bots in minutes w/o writing a single line of code.