QuickBooks Error 3371 | Powerful but Easy Steps
These are some possible solutions for when QuickBooks Error 3371 occurs. It would be helpful if you kept the QuickBooks Tool Hub downloaded on your computer as it makes the error fixation easier and faster.
QuickBooks is popular among its users for the various facilities it provides them. Still, sometimes when they try to open it, they might face QuickBooks Error 3371, indicating that license properties could not be initiated and QuickBooks was unable to load the license data. This error generally occurs because of damaged or missing company files. It can adversely affect the work efficiency of companies and lead to delays in the completion of tasks, and you need to fix it at the earliest. To fix the error, users can try running the 3371 Error Fix available in the QuickBooks Tool Hub or perform a clean install on QuickBooks Desktop. This article will guide you through the methods you can use to fix this error, so ensure that you completely understand it by the end.
To get immediate assistance in fixing QB Error 3371, give us a call at +1-800-579-9430 and get in touch with our technical support team.
What is the reason that you come across the QuickBooks Error Code 3371?
The reason you come across the QuickBooks Error Code 3371 in QuickBooks is damage to certain files or such files being missing. It could be some damage in the QuickBooks installation file or the MSXML file. Whatever the reason, the methods provided in this article will help you overcome them.
You may also read:- QuickBooks error 6147
What are some possible solutions to fix Error 3371 in QuickBooks?
Here are some possible solutions for when Error 3371 occurs in QuickBooks:-
Run the 3371 Error Fix provided in the QuickBooks Tool Hub
The 3371 Error Fix is specifically meant to fix the error being discussed, so run the fix with these steps:-
- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub from Intuit’s official website and install and save it to a convenient location.
- Now open the tool hub and head to its Installation Issues section.
- From this section, choose the 3371 Error Fix option and let it run to fix the error.
- After the error fix is done running, restart your system and open QuickBooks to see if the error is eliminated.
Read extra:- Quickbooks desktop keeps crashing
Uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks software to perform a clean install on it
To perform a clean install on QuickBooks, follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Type appwiz .cpl in the Run Dialogue box on your computer to open the app list.
- Uninstall QuickBooks by selecting the Uninstall option after right-clicking QuickBooks from the list.
- After uninstalling the software, download its latest release from the QuickBooks download page.
- Save the downloaded file to your system, install it, and check if the error is fixed.
Manually rename the installation folders after you uninstall QuickBooks.
First, you need to uninstall the QuickBooks software and then execute the below-mentioned steps:-
- After enabling users to see hidden folders, locate and open your QuickBooks company files folder from File Explorer.
- Rename the folder by adding .old extension to it.
- Now reinstall QuickBooks to see if the error is eliminated.
These are some possible solutions for when QuickBooks Error 3371 occurs. It would be helpful if you kept the QuickBooks Tool Hub downloaded on your computer as it makes the error fixation easier and faster. Read the steps in this article carefully before you execute them, and contact us at +1-800-579-9430 for immediate assistance from our technical team if the error persists.
Read more:- QuickBooks error 6144 82