Security Robot Market Forecast To 2030| Demand, Key participants, Region, Share, Scope Analysis
Rising demand for automation in the security field is a key factor driving market revenue growth
The panoramic view of the Security Robot market entails useful insights into the estimated Security Robot market size, revenue share, and sales & distribution networks. Such helpful market insights are bound to help readers outline this industry’s key outcomes in the near future.
The global security robot market size reached USD 26.98 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 17.4% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising adoption of security robots in monitoring and security applications is driving revenue growth for the market. They are slowly but surely finding their way into the surveillance industry, where they are used in parking lots, college campuses, and malls, among other public places, to be patrolled. For example, Knightscope’s new model K5 is an intelligence-powered robot that stands just over 5 feet tall and slowly roams around at about a human speed, with cameras capturing a constant 360-degree view. The market is expanding as a result of recent advancements in a variety of sensors miniaturized technologies, as well as an increase in investments in Research and Development (R&D) of these robots, which is a key factor driving market revenue growth of the security robot.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1380
The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
Some major companies in the global market report include AeroVironment Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Ava Robotics Inc., Leonardo S.p.A., SMP Robotics, Thales, BAE Systems, Boston Dynamics, Knightscope, Inc., and Northrop Grumman Corporation.
Highlights from the Report
- The firefighting segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Fire victims are less likely to sustain injuries owing to firefighting robots. In addition, it is used to spot fires and put them out before they get out of control.
- In order to spray water on the regions impacted by fire, the robots either have a tank of water on board or a fire hose. With a sensor and a global positioning system, these robots are well-suited to locate the fire's source and cause.
- A firefighting robot can be used for a variety of tasks, including searching for active fires, putting them out, suppressing them, rescuing people from burning buildings, and assessing the environment in a fire-affected region. In order to attain great dependability for firefighting applications, manufacturers are building firefighting robots increasing the revenue growth of this segment.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1380
The report studies the historical data of the Security Robot Market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects.
Emergen Research has segmented the global security robot market on the basis of type, application, component, end-use, and region:
· Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
· Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
· Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
· End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
The complete regional analysis covers:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1380
Key Points of Security Robot Market:
- Extensive coverage of the analysis of the Security Robot market
- Key insights into the regional spread of the industry in key geographies
- Radical insights into the vital market trends; both current and emerging trends, and factors influencing the growth of the market
- Comprehensive coverage of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall growth of the Security Robot market
- Complete data about the key manufacturers and vendors in the Security Robot market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
ngs sample preparation market
direct-to-consumer genetic testing market
ai-based sensors market
active psoriatic arthritis market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights