Silicon Prices, Trend & Forecasts | Provided by Procurement Resource
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Silicon price in its latest pricing dashboard.
Product Name - Silicon
Chemical Formula - Si
HS Code - 28046900
Synonyms - Industrial silicon, Crystalline silicon
Region/Countries for which Data is available
- Asia Pacific: China, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, Iran, Thailand, South Korea, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Nepal, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, UAE, Israel, Hongkong, Singapore, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Australia, and New Zealand
- Europe: Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Romania, Finland, Czech Republic, Portugal and Greece,
- North America: United States and Canada
- Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Ecuador, and Peru
- Africa: South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco
Currency- US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
Supplier Database Availability-Yes
Customization Scope - Our services can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
Post-Sale Analyst Support - 360-degree analyst support after service delivery
Request for Real Time Silicon Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/silicon-price-trends/pricerequest
Silicone also known as polysiloxane, is an inactive artificial or manmade compound which appear in a varied forms of fluid such as oil, rubber, resins, or elastomers because of polymerized siloxanes. Also, it is a polymer that comprise silicon, blended with hydrogen, carbon, and oxygen while is other cases few other components too.
Silicon is chemically passive, has resistance to water and oxidation and constant during both high and low temperatures resulting in its application in a variety of commercial products.
This ranges from lubricating oils to lining and protecting the electrical wires as well as biomedical transplants like breast implants. Since silicon has become a popular element today, being used in the production of several commodities, it is impacting the silicon prices globally.
Furthermore, silicone being resilient to heat, and its rubber-like texture enables it to be present in sealants, adhesives, cookware, and insulation.
The worldwide leading silicon manufacturing countries are China, Russia, Brazil, Norway, and the United States.
Key Details About the Silicon Price Trends:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Silicon price in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The Silicon price chart, pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for the procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Silicon Price Trend:
Industrial uses affecting Silicon price trend primarily consist of organic silicon, polycrystalline silicon, aerospace and aviation industry, electronics, organic chemicals, smelting, and thermal insulation refractories.
In addition, appraised for its electrical-cloistering qualities, chemical steadiness, and the varied range of temperature based on which they maintain resiliency, silicone rubbers are predominantly utilised in O-rings, heat-resilient seals, gaskets, caulks, electrical heat-proofing, elastic moulds together with medical implants because of their chemical unresponsiveness.
Key Market Players:
- Zhejiang Kaihua Yuantong Silicon Industry Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Zhongcheng Silicon Co., Ltd.
- Ferroglobe PLC
- Argon Price Trend - https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/argon-price-trends
- Calcite Price Trend - https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/calcite-price-trends
News and Events:
- May 23, 2022: An internet environmental tech company, Lovere, Dow, YCJ, a non-profit art firm, and Procter & Gamble (P&G), which is a top consumer products company, revealed on May 23rd that they would arrange the first “Design for Circularity" Art & Design Competition in China by collaborating amongst themselves. The aim towards launching this competition is to encourage artistic and innovative ideas to speed up the progress of a globular economy for plastic in the nation.
- May 12, 2022: During the Display Week 2022, Dow highlighted its new silicone mixes or solutions that support environmental innovation in adaptable and detachable displays that has excellent UV and chemical resilience, decreased contraction amongst others.
Procurement Resource is subscription-based SaaS platform providing in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent.
We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team track the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada - Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK - Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) - Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA