Steel Prices: Latest Price, Pricing, News, Market Analysis, Historical & Forecast, Database, Chart
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Steel price in its latest pricing dashboard.
Product Name — Steel
Region/Countries for which Data is available
- Asia Pacific: China, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, Iran, Thailand, South Korea, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Nepal, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, UAE, Israel, Hongkong, Singapore, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Australia, and New Zealand
- Europe: Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Romania, Finland, Czech Republic, Portugal and Greece,
- North America: United States and Canada
- Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Ecuador, and Peru
- Africa: South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco
Currency — US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
Supplier Database Availability — Yes
Customization Scope — Our services can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
Post-Sale Analyst Support — 360-degree analyst support after service delivery
Request for Real Time Steel Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/steel-price-trends/pricerequest
Steel is an iron alloy (The base metal of steel is iron) of carbon, chromium, and iron that is used extensively in infrastructure, ships, automobiles, buildings, tools, trains, machines, weapons, and appliances, among others, due to it being cost-efficient and having high tensile strength. Based on temperature, it can be found in two forms, face-centred cubic and body-centred cubic. When carbon, recycled steel, and small quantities of other elements are added to iron, it produces steel. The components include less than 2 percent carbon, 1 percent manganese and small amounts of phosphorus, oxygen, silicon, and sulphur. The stainless steel is oxidation and corrosion-resistant and has extra 11 percent chromium.
Globally, the leading Steel producing countries are China, Japan, Germany, South Korea, and Russia.
Key Details About the Steel Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Steel price in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The Steel price chart, pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for the procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Steel Price Trend:
Steel is primarily employed in Industrial uses like construction, accounting for approximately 50 percent of steel consumption worldwide which is impacting Steel price trend. It is also used in the automobile sector. In the Transport sector, the manufacturing of trucks, shipbuilding, cars, aviation, and rail accounts for the second largest application. The metal product and machine-making sectors are other major end-users of the commodity.
Key Market Players:
- ArcelorMittal S.A
- Hindustan Steel Corporation (LTD.)
- Tata Steel Limited
- Nippon Steel Corporation
News and Events:
- September 23, 2022 — Steel producers all over the EU have sliced their output due to the Spiralling energy costs, which has raised a massive threat of plant shutdowns (temporary and permanent) in the sector employing around 300,000 people and produces tens of billions of euros in the region’s economy.
- Copper Price Trend — https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/copper-price-trends
- Gold Price Trend — https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/gold-price-trends
- Iron Price Trend — https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/iron-price-trends
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent.
We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team track the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada: +1–415–325–5166 | Europe & Africa: +44–702–402–5790 | APAC: +91–8586081494
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA