Test the torque value of PET bottles with the Presto torque tester
In this article, we will discuss why PET bottle torque testing is an important part of quality control and how this lab testing instrument is useful in testing the torque value of PET bottles with ease.
Torque testing is an important part of quality control for the PET and glass bottle industry. The bottles with loose bottle caps will not only affect their product quality but also lead to damage to the product. Thus, it is important for PET bottle manufacturers to test the quality of PET bottles by testing their torque value. Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality torque tester digital with a printer to test the torque required to open a closed PET bottle. To achieve this, it’s necessary to measure the force needed to open or close the bottle, as well as its resistance against opening or closing due to external forces like dropping or mishandling.
In this article, we will discuss why PET bottle Torque Test is an important part of quality control and how this lab testing instrument is useful in testing the torque value of PET bottles with ease. In this blog, we are going to discuss brief information about the Presto torque tester and why this lab testing instrument is useful in testing the torque value of PET bottles.
Importance of torque tester in the PET bottle industry
When it comes to PET bottles, the torque value is a key indicator of quality. That’s because the amount of torque required to open or close the bottle indicates how well the cap is closed and threads are formed. If the torque value is too low, the threads may be incorrectly formed, which can cause problems with opening or closing the bottle. Conversely, if the torque value is too high, the threads may be damaged during opening or closing. As such, testing the torque value of PET bottles is essential to ensure their quality.
The torque meter is one of the high-quality testing equipment that will provide a series of advantages while performing torque tests on PET bottles. There are many advantages one can get with the use of a torque tester in the PET bottle industry.
- By conducting torque tests on PET bottles, one can easily test whether the bottle caps are tight enough or not. This will ensure that the products will not spill out.
- Another advantage of using a torque tester on PET bottles is that when the closing and opening torque value is measured then one can assess the quality of bottles.
- By conducting the torque test on PET bottles, manufacturers can detect the weak points early on and ensure that quality products will be delivered to the customers.
These are the advantages one can get with the use of PET bottles. You can read more on the advantages of using torque tester in the PET bottle industry. Now, let us discuss how the Presto Torque Tester is helpful in evaluating the torque value of PET bottles.
Features of Presto torque strength tester digital with the printer
The Presto torque tester is one of the high-quality lab testing instruments that has been designed for the PET bottle industry to test the torque needed to open a closed bottle cap. The torque testing machine with the printer has been designed with high-end features that include:
• Strong clamping pegs/holders for zero slip gripping support
• Digital Display for accuracy and repeatability
• In-house calibration facility
• Precise measurement of torque
• Adjustable clamping mechanism to hold the different sizes of bottles
• Highly accurate torque sensor
• Provided with 10 and 20 lbs calibration weights
• Provision to hold peak value on display
• 9 Sample readings can be saved on the digital readout
• Digital Display with Fine Read out the resolution
• Safety lock pin to eliminate extra force on the Torque sensor
• A sample reading can be seen on the digital readout
Technical specifications of Presto torque tester
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 lb-Inch (with master weight)
- Least Count/Resolution: 0.1 lb-inch
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Display: Digital (LED) 7-segment display
- Torque Monitoring: Peak Load indicator with Digital readout and peak hold feature
- Minimum Diameter for specimen holding: 30 mm
- Maximum Diameter for specimen holding: 110 mm
- Weights for Calibration: 10 lbs, 20 lbs (optional parts)
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can get the accurate value of torque test and ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers. Now, let us focus on its technical specifications. You can easily test the torque strength of PET bottles with the use of a Presto torque tester. You can give us a call at +91-9210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know Torque Tester Price. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
Presto Stantest Private Limited is an India based Laboratory Equipment and Testing Instruments Manufacturing Company. We provide lab equipment with a large variety of high quality products including Hot Air Oven, Salt Spray Chamber, Dart Impact Tester, Vibration Table and Humidity Chamber, etc. Website- https://www.testing-instruments.com/