TikTok Drafts: How to Save, Edit, and Delete Drafts on TikTok
Do you have that one video in your TikTok drafts that you do not want TikTok users to see, but you do not know how to go about it? ...
Do you have that one video in your TikTok drafts that you do not want TikTok users to see, but you do not know how to go about it? here to help, read down
The TikTok drafts folder is a helpful place to keep and examine videos before posting them, but when you’re worried about how bad it is and maybe feel shy about posting it, you can save them to your gallery.
How to Save TikTok Draft to Camera Roll
- Open the drafts folder
- Change the privacy settings to “Only me”
- Privately post the TikTok video
READ ALSO: How to Pin a Comment on Instagram
How to Edit Drafts on TikTok
Before you can edit TikTok drafts, you must first make or record a video in TikTok and store it as a draft before you can utilize the first technique to edit TikTok drafts directly before uploading.
- Open the TikTok app.
- Click on Profile, located at the button right corner of your phone.
- Click on Drafts
- Select any draft video by tapping it.
- You have the floor to do edit
- When you are done editing click on Next
- You’re able to edit privacy details, hashtags, and the cover image of the video.
- To save it as a draft again, select the ‘Drafts’ button, and to post it to your profile, select the ‘Post’ button.
- To save it as a draft again, select the ‘Drafts’ button
- To post it to your profile, select the ‘Post’ button.
Find Out How to Delete TikTok Drafts
Drafts allow you to save some of the videos you’ve made that you don’t like and to change your content later. I hope the preceding guide was useful to you.
For more details, visit our page.
Information Report gives daily updates on technology, trends, travels, opportunities and lots more!