Top 9 Hosted VoIP Providers For Businesses
Check out the list of top 9 hosted VoIP providers for businesses.
Business VoIP is the modern form of business phone system that uses an Internet connection instead of a PSTN landline connection. By sending your video, voice, and data communication through connected Internet services. This will also help businesses achieve a high-quality VoIP phone system for a few traditional legacy setups.
Additionally, a business phone system comes with important features for operating small to medium businesses like desk-to-desk calling, automated attendants, call routing, and music on hold. Business VoIP phone systems also pack unified communication solutions to provide flexibility and mobility to any business.
How To Choose The Best Business VoIP Provider?
VoIP is a great platform to facilitate business. So if you have decided to upgrade the VoIP services but don’t know how to start, this article will help you.
Here’s the compiled list of things you must consider before choosing a VoIP system;
1. Pricing And Plans:
Price is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing a VoIP service provider. Price varies according to the features and your business requirements. So, instead of only thinking about the price, focus on the VoIP features you need.
2. Know Your Business Communication Needs:
You also need to be informed about your business communication needs. Here are a few questions that you must think:
The type of business phone number you need; is it toll-free, local number, or anything else.
- Whether your business make outbound calls or inbound calls
- Do you need any call routing features
- Do you want to take your business to multiple locations
- Do you have remote workforce/clients
- Is your team collaborative
3. Customer Support:
As with any other service provider, the level of service you get is important to tell how your services work. Some VoIP providers offer 24×7 support with plans for only limited users, while others provide few services at limited hours. If you run a global business, you need a service provider who can guarantee that your queries will be resolved immediately.
For a cloud-based system, security is very important because hackers can take out important information easily. It is even more important for internet-connected applications like VoIP, as it helps exchange all the important information that is confidential in the business. Look for the service provider that offers end-to-end encryption and not just basic authentication.
Related Read: VoIP Implementation Requirements
Here’s the list of best VoIP providers:
Telecloud provides high-tech work from anywhere in the world solutions for businesses looking for responsive, demanding, and growing solutions. Their customized plan comes with the best features and is integrated to adhere to the business’s needs.
- Hosted VoIP solutions
- 24×7 customer support
- Customized plans
- Provides features like Auto-attendants, Custom on-hold music, Advanced AI, Call Queuing, Call recording and, also offers customization.
- Easy integration with existing number
- Pricing is not disclosed beforehand, you need to contact Telecloud for pricing.
2. Ring Central:
RingCentral is another popular business phone system that comes with a feature-rich phone for both small and enterprise companies. Their phone plans are exclusive and bundled up with all the essential features you might need to connect with your clients.
It’s one intuitive platform that provides you with voice, video meetings, team messaging, collaborations, and more. The API platform lets communication integration with the most popular business apps. It also provides a toll-free or local number to integrate your phone with other third-party services like Dropbox, Salesforce, G Suite, and more.
- Easy to set up and use.
- You can set up the phone system in minutes.
- With high scalability, you can add features as your business grow.
- Poor customer support.
Ooma is the top VoIP phone system for small businesses. with an Ooma office account for your business, you can stay connected with your clients and customers no matter where you are. If you want a toll-free number, you have to purchase them.
Apart from this, the business VoIP phone system comes with flexible and reasonable pricing plans with lots of features. Some of the key features of Ooma are dedicated mobile and desktop apps, call blocking, multi-ring features, call recording, and more.
- Lots of features
- Convert traditional phone and fax machines to the digital signals
- It needs high-speed Internet to work
- You might face delay because of Internet speed
Nextiva provides cloud-based communications for small and medium-sized businesses, enterprises, and mid-size businesses. With offers starting at $19.95 per month, the company charges zero setup fee with so many different services. Its desktop app supports voice and video calls, messaging, sales, emails, and more.
Additionally, its purpose is to build VoIP phones to work seamlessly with the desktop app and have a mobile app to support remote workers.
- Integration with mobile app
- H.D. voice
- Auto-attendant features
- Simple setup
- Call recording
- A bit pricey as compared to other VoIP providers
- No enterprise plan
If your business is all about dealing with calls, 8×8 is the best choice for you. You can use it for any type of business to create virtual call centers. It comes with a wide range of features ranging from ring drops to mobile and desktop apps, emails, team messaging, file sharing, voicemails, extension dialing, directory assistance, and more. 8×8 also provides easy integration with Zendesk, Netsuite, Outlook, Google Workspace, Slack, and more.
- Video conferencing system
- H.D. video and audio quality with no time restriction
- Integration of international calls
- Internet fax
- Instant messaging
- Online management
- Perfect for only big call centers or businesses with a high volume of international calls
Vonage is a cloud-based powerful business phone service and VoIP provider. It collaborates with Amazon Chime to provide top-notch services like web conferencing, screen share, file sharing, chat, and more. It can also integrate with other cloud-based popular services and apps like Salesforce, G Suite, Office 365 and help increase productivity.
- This keeps business calls up and running around the clock
- Provides low international call rates
- Setting this system needs some technical skills, so non-tech users cannot have any issues.
Mitel is an amazing choice for many businesses. It packs features like admin portals, call logs, virtual receptionists, and more. It’s plans also offer unlimited calls to the U.S. and Canada, and provide integration with providers like Microsoft Dynamics, and ACT allowing customers to view call histories in one place.
The MiVoice Business is an amazing option for companies with remote teams or more than five users. The dynamic feature extension will help you route calls with mobile phones. Their 24×7 phone support helps you if something goes wrong.
- Customizable conference group calls
- Voicemail transcriptions
- Seamless integration with phones and hosting services
- Unlimited calls in Canada and U.S.
- Attractive pricing offers and plans
- Since Mitel doesn’t reveal its prices beforehand, it’s hard to compare the plans.
CallHippo helps you make high-quality calls to build your customers and build a strong relationship. It’s a user-friendly phone system you can use to provide customer support, answer pre-sale questions, and more. Using this, you can get a local phone number and make calls to over 190 countries.
- Simple and user-friendly interface for easy call management
- Customer support
- Lacks with other important features.
Grasshopper is a virtual phone system that helps you in call forwarding to any other phone number or mobile device. Grasshopper helps you do better business communications. It lets you choose from local, toll-free, and vanity toll-free numbers as your business phone number and also lets you make quick calls with customers.
The phone features desktop and mobile apps, call forwarding, call handling, custom greeting, business texting, and more. Here are some pros and cons of the grasshopper:
- You can set up the grasshopper business VoIP system for your company.
- Call forwarding to anywhere.
- You have to use the existing landline or mobile number to make outbound calls.
- The price starts from $26/month for 1 number and three extensions.
VoIP providers everything; simply picture your business need for communication like a phone or collaboration system you will get easy and affordable services. Know your business needs and choose the right business solution for your business.
Chloe Beckham is a Digital Marketing head at GETTRX. She has over 8+ years of experience. She is a data-driven marketer with deep business knowledge in the marketing landscape, skilled at designing the marketing strategy and utilizing key acquisition channels like PPC, Display, Social, SEO.