Tractor Baler Price and Baler Machine Price List in India 2023 | khetigaadi
A baler machine is an agricultural machine that compresses straw, hay, and grass into bales. The bales are easy to gather, handle, store, and transport with these equipment. Baler machines of various varieties are used to make various types of bales, such as rectangular, cylindrical.
The baler is used for rapping crops waste material .In western maharashtra sugarcane producing farmers after sugarcane harvest and remaining sugarcane bagasse or trash fibres are rapping in square or rectangular, cylindrical shapes.that is the function of the balers machine.The balers machine is a working on advanced systems.The balers machines is working on the help of tractors .These balers' machines are connected to tractors PTO shafts
A baler machine is an agricultural machine that compresses straw, hay, and grass into bales. The bales are easy to gather, handle, store, and transport with these equipment. Baler machines of various varieties are used to make various types of bales, such as rectangular, cylindrical, and so on. These bales are held together by wire, netting, stripping, or twine.
Hay baler equipment aids in the formation of compact bales, which are then utilised for animal feeding, haylage, and other purposes. These tractor baler machines save time, storage space, and labour. And it can cut waste by 80% while also lowering the danger of fires.
- Round Balers- Round balers are machines that produce enormous, round bales of hay or straw. Hay is a type of cattle feed composed of dried, compressed forage plants such as alfalfa, clover, or timothy.
- Rectangle Balers - The square baler collects grass, hay, or straw and then precisely turns it into bales. Its wide diameter feeder and specifically bent prongs provide continuous and clean pick-up at high operation speeds.
- Square Balers - The square baler collects and compresses grass, hay, or straw into bales. The feeder's huge diameter and specifically bent prongs provide continuous and clean pick-up at high operation speed.
- Horizontal Balers - A horizontal trash baler is a type of industrial recycling machine that compresses garbage into compact mill-size bales. When your organisation generates at least 2,100 kg / 4,500 pounds of cardboard or plastic trash each day, a horizontal baler is cost-effective.
- Vertical balers - Vertical balers use a vertical downward force to treat or compress waste materials. A chamber is filled with waste items such as corrugated cardboard, PET plastics, and foam.
Types of Baler Machine for Tractor
Tractor baler machines are classified into two varieties based on the size of the bales.
- Square Baler Machine
- Round Baler Machine
Top Companies in India -
- Shaktiman Baler SRB - 60
- New Holland Square Baler 5060
- New Holland Round Baler BR 6090
- Maschio Gaspardo Square Baler
- Fieldking Mini Round Baler
- Garud Terminator Square Baler
- John Deere Green System Square Baler
- Mahindra Square Baler
Recently Asked Question about Baler Tractor Implements:
Que. How much PTO HP tractor is required to run a baler implement?
Ans. Most balers can work with tractors having PTO HP above 30 HP.
Que. How many types of baler machines are available?
Ans. khetigaadi lists cylindrical and rectangular tractor baler machines.
Que. Where to buy the new tractor baler machine?
Ans. khetigaadi brings the latest agriculture baler machines from top manufacturers.
Que. Is khetigaadi Trusted Platform to buy a Baler?
Ans. Yes, khetigaadi is the Trusted platform to buy a Baler.
Que. What is the price range of Baler at khetigaadi?
Ans. Tractor Baler price starts from Rs. 3.50 lakh* in India.