Transplantation Market Historical Analysis, Current Market Scenario and the Potential of the Market till 2030
The Transplantation Market crossed the US$ 8.04 billion mark in 2022 and is expected to hit US$ 16.80 billion by 2030, recording a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period.
The Transplantation Market 2022 provides a complete assessment of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications, and industry chain structure, which is beneficial for companies regardless of their size and revenue. Transplantation Market Survey report covering the major market insights and industry approach towards COVID-19 in the upcoming years. For each manufacturer covered, the clients will find the report complete in all aspects as it covers all key components with valuable statistics and expert opinions in all regards. This section analyses region-wise revenue and volume for the forecast period till 2030. Rising demand for organ transplantation due to organ failure, an increasing number of tissue banks, and high transplantation survival success rate are some major factors driving the market's growth. Organ failure can be triggered by sepsis, an extreme response to an infection that causes inflammatory chemicals to be released into the bloodstream. The rise in organ failure has increased the waiting list of patients for transplantation. For instance, according to National Kidney Foundation, kidney disease is a leading cause of death in the U.S. and every 1 in 3 adults in the U.S. (approximately 80 million) is at risk for kidney disease, which increases the demand for transplantation among the patients. Furthermore, rising diabetes, chronic diseases, and other sepsis indicate the surge in organ failure, complementing the transplantation market's growth during the forecast period.
Get Sample Link: https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/sample/BMIRE00026872
The List of TOP KEY PLAYERS in Transplantation Market Report are –
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- CSL Behring
- BioLife Solutions
- Astellas Pharma
- Accord Healthcare
- Novartis AG
- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The report additionally focuses on world major leading industry players of this market providing information like company profiles, product picture, and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue, and contact information. This report focuses on market trends, volume and value, regional level, and company level. This report represents the overall Transplantation Market Size by analyzing historical information and future prospects till 2030.
Based on types, the Transplantation Market is primarily split into:
- Tissue Products
- Immunosuppressive Drugs
- Preservation Solution
Based on applications, the Transplantation Market covers:
- Organ transplantation
- Tissue transplantation
- End User:
- Transplant Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
Recent strategic developments in the transplantation market
The transplantation market has undergone several significant developments, and a few of these have been mentioned below:
- In July 2022, Arthrex and Skytron partnered, to offer a broad array of total room solutions designed to address the future needs and challenges of operative care facilities.
- In September 2021, Sanofi has entered into a definitive merger agreement with Kadmon Holdings, Inc. The acquisition supports Sanofi's strategy to continue to grow its General Medicines core assets and add Rezurock(belumosudil) to its transplant portfolio. Rezurock is a recently FDA-approved, first-in-class treatment for chronic graft-versus-host disease (cGVHD) for adult and pediatric patients 12 years and older who have failed at least two prior lines of systemic therapy.
- In January 2021, CSL Behring and Lyfebulb announced the launch of a first-of-its-kind online community support platform, TransplantLyfe, which is dedicated to providing transplant patients, their support partners and donors with the support they need in the transplant journey. By providing an active online community, solely focused on transplantation, TransplantLyfe enables connections with others who can relate and provide insights and advice.
- In November 2020, Lupin Limited (Lupin) announced the launch of Tacrolimus Capsules USP, 0.5 mg, 1 mg, and 5 mg, after Lupin's alliance partner Concord Biotech Limited (Concord) received approval for its ANDA from the United States Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA).
Click here to buy this report: https://www.businessmarketinsights.com/buy/single/BMIRE00026872
Key Highlights of the Transplantation Market Research Report:
The report summarizes the Transplantation Market by stating the definition, applications, scope, it’s price, supply and demand ratio, and market overview.
Competitive landscape of all leading key players together with their business strategies, approaches, and latest Transplantation market development.
It elements market investment, opportunities, growth factors, restraints, and market risks.
It performs a comprehensive study of emerging players in the Transplantation business along with the existing ones.
It accomplishes primary and secondary research and resources to estimate prime products, market size, and industrial partnerships of this business.
To study and analyze the Transplantation consumption by key regions/countries, product type and application, history information, and forecast during 2022-2030.
To understand the structure of Transplantation by identifying its various sub segments.
Focuses on the key Transplantation manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans within the next few years.
To analyze Transplantation with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the expansion of the market.
To project the consumption of Transplantation submarkets, with respect to key.
To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions within the market.
To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
(*If you have any special necessities, please let us know and we can give you the report as you would like.)
Business Market Insights is a market research platform that provides subscription service for industry and company reports. Our research team has extensive professional expertise in domains such as Electronics & Semiconductor; Aerospace & Defense; Automotive & Transportation; Energy & Power; Healthcare; Manufacturing & Construction; Food & Beverages; Chemicals & Materials; and Technology, Media, & Telecommunications.
If you have any questions about this report or would like further information, please contact us:
Contact person: Sameer Joshi