Try These Pro Tips To Fix “QuickBooks Error Event ID 4”
QuickBooks Event id 4
QuickBooks is accounting software that has automated financial management utilities for various small and medium enterprises. Besides sporting a smooth user-friendly interface, it has various great features, such as payroll, point of sales, e-tax filing, etc. However, users have witnessed several software hitches in QuickBooks causing them downtime. “QuickBooks Error Event ID 4” error code follows when a user attempts installing QuickBooks on their machine. The main reason could be that some of the QuickBooks installation files are missing. Numerous causes that trigger the error and the solutions to fix the error could be explored in the subsequent topics of the blog.
On the other hand, the “QuickBooks Error Event ID 4” error in QuickBooks can be removed for good without much hassle using the steps provided in the post. However, if you have difficulty during troubleshooting, you may call on the toll-free number Tool-free helpline number for a piece of expert advice.
Grounds on which “QuickBooks Error Event ID 4” appears
- Some of the installation files in QuickBooks are missing, erased, or impaired.
- A security program such as antivirus found some of the QuickBooks programs as malicious and launched an attack on it, eventually erasing that file.
- The company files data has been corrupted.
Recommended To Read : How to Fix QuickBooks error 1612
Remedies to quick fix “QuickBooks Error Event ID 4”
Solution-1: Check using the Registry Editor which Microsoft .NET Version does your machine carries
- Go to ‘Start Menu’ or Hit the ‘Windows key’ on the keyboard.
- Type ‘Run’ in the search for the Run application.
- Right-click on the ‘Run’ icon and choose ‘Open’ from the drop-down.
- The ‘Run console’ appears.
- Type ‘Regedit’, hit the ‘Enter’ key.
- If prompted, enter your administrator user credentials.
- The ‘Registry Editor’ window appears on the screen.
- Locate the following subkey-
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Full
Note that the ‘Full’ subkey denotes the presence of .NET Framework 4.5 and later versions.
- Look for REG_DWORD – ‘Release’. It represents that a user has .NET Framework 4.5 or further versions.
Solution-2: Use Clean Install Tool to reinstall QuickBooks
- Download the QuickBooks setup which is installed on your machine.
- Note down your license information which is generally on the product package or the purchase email in your inbox.
- Note down product year and version from the account management portal.
- Save a backup of the company file.
- Open ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’.
- On the menu bar, choose ‘Installation Issues’.
- Click ‘Clean Install Tool’, choose ‘OK’.
- Enter the Product Year and Product Version, choose ‘Continue’.
- You will be prompted for an installation in the default QuickBooks folder, click ‘OK’.
If the above doesn’t work for you, try running QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
Also Read This Blog :Facts You Should Know When Resolving “QuickBooks Error H202”
We have arrived at the ending of our blog. We hope that the above post regarding the error “QuickBooks Event ID 4” enables our users to get over the error to run QuickBooks error-free by providing them appropriate reasons and solutions to work out while troubleshooting. It is believed that all the queries were answered with the help of the content in the blog. Notwithstanding, if there is an additional query left out of the blog, call the toll-free Helpline number and get tech help.
Source Code :https://wakelet.com/wake/o8Whj6qW8EvOSIFTcrugZ