Twisting Angular localization
About 2 months ago, we started out a journey, to replace the not-so-bad i18n package in Angular.
9 months ago | 1 min read
Replacing #Angular i18n package. About 2 months ago, we started out a journey, to replace the not-so-bad i18n package in Angular.
The current i18n packages provided by Angular for that purpose serve the purpose well. In this series of articles I want to create an alternative solution for smaller scale apps.
- Alternative way to localize in Angular
- Serving multilingual Angular application with ExpressJS
- Serving the same Angular build with different URLs
- Serving a different index.html in an Angular build for different languages
- Currency Angular pipe, UI language switch, and a verdict
- Pre-generating multiple index files using Angular Builders and Gulp tasks to serve a multilingual Angular app
- Using Angular APP_BASE_HREF token to serve multilingual apps, and hosting on Netlify
- Multilingual Angular App hosted on Firebase and Surge with the same build
- Alternative way to localized in Angular: Conclusion and final enhancements
Been coding for over 20 years, saw everything flip upside down. Started out as an ASP developer, went through branding and copywriting, and now mainly an Angular front end developer, and UX designer...