How to use Facebook Ads to skyrocket your company's sales?
Facebook ads could be a profitable marketing channel for your business, if you choose the right target audience, write a compelling copy, and use a desirable image.
But first, why should we choose Facebook Ads to skyrocket your company's sales? As of 2021, Facebook is the biggest social media platform globally, with around 2.85 billion active users worldwide. Facebook also owns Instagram, which has around 1.3 billion active users. Facebook ads can turn the social media user into your customer. You might be liking a lot of pages about shopping, fashion, and clothing, so you might have come across these types of ads, business-focused on one of those topics.
When you or anyone who creates a profile on Facebook engages with some content, then they are shown ads from businesses related to that industry. In this blog, you will learn how to use Facebook ads. How Facebook ads work and the benefits of Facebook ads for your business.
To run Facebook ads, you need two things. One is a Facebook page and the other is a Facebook ad account. Ad accounts are of two types: one is a personal ad account and the other is a business ad account. If you are running ads on one or more accounts, you should prefer a business manager ad account.
Ads are run based on campaigns. In total, there are 11 campaign objectives. To name a few: awareness, website traffic, and conversion. According to your business objective, you decide your campaign goal. Let's understand this with an example. If you want to generate leads for your business, you can run lead generation ads.
You can run your ads in the form of videos, single images, carousel ads, and story ads.
Example 1-If you have a shoe product, you might want to show that product from multiple angles, so a carousel ad would be a perfect fit.
What are the benefits of Facebook ads?
- Your customer spends the maximum time on Facebook or Instagram.A lot of people are scrolling on either Facebook or Instagram, and if you want to create awareness, increase website traffic, or make some sales, it's the right time to use Facebook ads.
- Facebook ads help you with hyper-targeting: It's the most targeted form of advertisement. If you want to target people from the age group of 25–35, you can do that. If you want to target only people from Mumbai, it's possible with the help of Facebook ads.
- It generates data in real-time. In real-time, you can know your customer's whole buying journey. Which customer has clicked on the ad? How many people have visited your website? How many customers have purchased the product? The ads are measurable to you.
- It's very cost-efficient.If targeted properly, you can get enough leads just by investing a few thousand rupees in Facebook ads, which is not possible in offline marketing.
- It can increase your website traffic and, hence, bring in more sales.With the help of website traffic ads, you can bring traffic to your websites, and that traffic will purchase products and bring in sales and increase your revenue.
- You can retarget your customers.When a person visits your website and takes an action (for example, shopping for something), the Facebook pixel is triggered and reports this action. This way, you will know if a purchaser took an action after seeing your Facebook ad. You'll also be able to reach this customer again by using a Custom Audience.
- You can build your email list.When you run a lead generation ad where you collect your customer's emails. In the future, you can send them email campaigns in which you sell your products and generate sales.
Facebook ads could be a profitable marketing channel for your business, If you choose the right target audience, write a compelling copy, and use a desirable image. By following these tips, you will get the desired results for your business.
I help businesses and brands Skyrocket their revenue using Facebook ads and Social Media