Ways To Overcome QuickBooks Data Recovery Issues
The company data maintains the reliability of every business's daily operation and productivity. However, it won't be less than a nightmare if you lose the company data plus don't know how to recover the same. That's why we are here with a detailed guide on the QuickBooks data recovery process.
We all know that data is one of the most sensitive assets for any business to run successfully. The QuickBooks data is as equally important to maintain as maintaining the business reputation. The company data maintains the reliability of every business's daily operation and productivity. However, it won't be less than a nightmare if you lose the company data plus don't know how to recover the same. That's why we are here with a detailed guide on the QuickBooks data recovery process.
It's completely fair if you receive errors and glitches in this recovery process. Just continue reading this blog and find the troubleshooting solutions to overcome these recovery issues. Continue reading!
Are you feeling like approaching professionals while implementing the data recovery of QuickBooks? If yes, then let our professional technicians help you out. Just ring our team at +1-855-948-3646 immediately!
You may also read:- unable to start intuit update service
Important Components of QuickBooks Needed To Recover Data
- The QuickBooks Desktop software company files that are saved on your computer system's hard drive are an important component as it contains your company data.
- The QuickBooks Database Server is another crucial component. There are many other 'little files' that are designed and created to set up your QuickBooks Company file properly. One of these company files is the QuickBooks Transaction Log (.QBW.tlg) file, which is further essential for the QuickBooks data recovery process.
Related article:- QuickBooks error 15103
Troubleshooting Methodology To Fix QuickBooks Recovery Data Issues
You must first make use of .QBW.adr and .TLG.adr company files
- First, you need to correct and solve the issue of QuickBooks Company file recovery and the transactions that are done for up to 12 hrs and can be recovered.
- For this, you need to create a new QuickBooks file folder on your QuickBooks Desktop and then give a name to the folder as QBTest.
- Now, open the folder QuickBooksAutoDataRecovery and copy the fles .TLG.adr and .QBW.adr followed by pasting the same to the QBTest file folder that you have made on the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now, create .QBW and .TLG Files in the file folder named as QBTest. After this, be sure that your Windows is set to show all the hidden company files.
- In the QBTest file folder, you need to remove the .adr from the extension end of the company file name to hold qbw & .tlg files with the same extensions on the QBTest file folder.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Now, once you have opened the QuickBooks application, you need to open the company data file that is stored in your QBTest file folder. Next, you need to verify all your transactions are there.
- You are now required to run the verify data utility option to be sure the data integrity of the company data file is intact.
- If your copy of the company data file is ready and you are able to shift the corrupted company data file to a different location. Now, finally, you can migrate the file copy from QBTest file folder to the original file location.
Let's Wind Up!
Try this methodology mentioned above to smoothly implement the QuickBooks data recovery process by removing all the obstacle errors. Get in touch with our team by calling us at +1-855-948-3646.
Read more:- QuickBooks error 15311