What's your thought on Web 3.0?
I would like to share my opinion on web 3 and would love to see your thoughts on it.
Web 3.0 has exploded recently. We can see web 3.0 discussions everywhere. It is reaching more developers day by day.
Developers have a contrasting opinion on web 3.0. Some are calling it revolutionary that will change the web. Some are calling it a trend that will fade in the future. You can be on either side.
So today, I would like to share my opinion on web 3 and would love to see your thoughts on it.
- Web 3 comes with the solution to any problem that we used to face such as centralization of data🏢.
- Web 3 is not to replace web 2, it's an extension to web 2. Both web 2 and web 3 will be going to stay together🤝.
- I believe in Web 3 not just the concept but also the project that is being made under web 3. It solves certain problems. If anything can solve the problem, it will gonna stay📈.
- It's pretty new, but has the potential to change the web for good cause🌱.
Things to discuss
- What is your thought on the concept?
- What are potential threats to web3?
I would love to read your thoughts on web3. Thanks in advance for your comment.
Programmer, Content Creator, Freelancer
Learning and helping other people to understand technology👨💻