Why entrepreneurship is considered risky and unsafe for an youngster?
Entrepreneurship is considered risky
2 years ago | 2 min read
Entrepreneurship is considered risky for these type of youngsters…
- If you have a great idea(according to you) only.
- If you have money for investment only.
- If you want to start a business alone because of you are thinking about 100% partnership.
- If you believe that you can start a successful business just after completing your dream (MBA).
- If you want to start a business just because of you have extraordinary people in your team.
- If you believe that you can't start any business without any big investment.
- If you are trying to copy others idea and implement same as your competitors from where you grabbed the idea.
- If you want to start such type of business in which your presence is mandatory. In absence of yours the business cannot run.
- If you don't welcome your customers feedback.
For more reasons, you must read the book E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber.
Now talking about those cases when entrepreneurship is not risky for youngsters.
- If you learn from your mistakes as well as from others mistakes too.
- If you don't judge any idea on the basis of your previous experiences only.
- If you believe in continuous learning forever. Maybe you read books, listen podcast and watch videos.
- If your habit is to identify problems. And you think about the solution of the problems.
- If any major changes occurs. There are two types of people one who face problems and blame others. Second type of people get opportunity in that change. If you are the second one, then entrepreneurship is not risky for you.
- If you can make system in your business, and the business can run without you.
- If you want to start a business for solving a challenging problems not for money.
- If you don't hesitate to fail.
- If you don't bore by doing same experiment repeatedly until you get the best result.
- If you feel satisfied after solving the problems of your customers.
- If you know that your customer is your King.
- If you know that how to add the value in anyone's life.
These were the the some points on entrepreneurship. In these points you learnt that what to do and what not to do during startup. All points are extracted from business books. So I recommend you to read best business books to enhance your business skills and experiences.